Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Confessions of A MakeUp Artist

My First Confession...... As a Makeup-Artist I have tried so many different Brands of Eye-Makeup Remover. I of course have my favorites and here are my top two.

My all-time favorite would have to be Lancome's Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover. I love the way it gently removes all traces of Eye-makeup, while still leaving your skin moisturized, without leaving a Greasy Residue behind. Lancome often includes this with their gift with Purchase, (Perfect for Travel!) Now this formula is multi-layered so you do have to make sure you mix it before applying to your skin. It only takes a small amount so this bottle will last for quite a while. 4oz Bottle -$28.00

Second on the list is Bare Escentuals Instant Water Proof Eye Makeup Remover. Similar to Lancome, it is Emollient and removes all makeup residue. Its moisturizing, refreshing and its Paraben free which is wonderful. Its Fairly new to the market, but I was an avid user of the previous formula so I was of course willing to try the new formula, which I really love.  $18-4oz.


I promised you a confession so I'm going to tell you about my secret weapon for removing that stubborn Eye Makeup that even your Cleanser leaves behind. A lot of cleansers claim to remove eye-makeup residue as well. But, what I have found is you are left with Raccoon Eyes. But the LancĂ´me Eye makeup remover is wonderful! 





No comments:

Post a Comment