Friday, January 11, 2013

Beauty By Christy...Embarking into the unknown!

Welcome to My Beauty Blog, My Name is Christy, I'm 29 year old mother of one handsome little guy, who's almost 2. Married to a wonderful Handy Husband. Professional Make-Up Artist specializing in Bridal/Special Events. I've been doing make-up artistry for over 10 years, and free-lance artistry for the last 5 years. Providing Services to the Northern California Area. I'm definitely a Makeup Junkie/Addict! I love fashion, cooking, decorating, and Just enjoying time with my Family and Friends!!!  This is a place for me to share my Make-Up Artistry, Skincare and Beauty suggestions/tips as well as must have finds!!! I may even throw a few of our DYI adventures!!! Be kind, this is my first Blogging adventure and I'm new to the whole Idea. I hope you enjoy!

OK, I'm putting my heart on the line, this is my first attempt at blogging so I hope to learn as I go and look forward to any feedback I might get, hopefully positive!!! My goal is to bring you Beauty advice, (of course based on my own experiences). I'm not a writer by any means, but I have been wanting to start my own blog for quite some time. I have been inspired by many of the Blogs I follow to finally just jump in and give it a shot!!! I will try to post a little more about myself and my blog over the next few days!!!

Enjoy-

-Christy <3




No comments:

Post a Comment