Saturday, January 12, 2013

Beauty By Christy: Beauty Habit

Here We go!!!! This will be my First Beauty Habit Post!!! I'm going to tell you about my most recent Beauty Addiction Julep Nail Polish!!! Julep is a Seattle Based company that sells a great array of Nail Polish, and other beauty products! I heard about Julep through a friend and had to try it out for myself! They were having an awesome Sale over the New Year Holiday, so I stocked up!
As you Can see, I couldn't decide on just one shade!!! And they had this super cute infinity Scarf on Sale for $4, couldn't pass that up!!! I wanted to try out the Polish remover as well, which was also on sale! It comes with the Parlor dispenser, which for a busy mom, is awesome for Late night Mani's!!! 
 

So not only do they sell Nail Polish and other wonderful products, they also have Parlors, unfortunately for me there are none in CA!!! So I have to settle for my Mommy Mani at home!!! Anyway, I got to try my first color out the other night, its been 2 days and the color is still perfect, no chips, no wear, and I just love the look of it!!! I used the Color Selena and just kept is classic. 

Not only is this so smooth and silky to apply, it's also what they (Julep) Call "4-free", which is referring to Formaldehyde, formaldehyde residue, toluene, or DBP. 4 widely used ingredients in other Nail Polish lines. Now how can you not be excited about that!!! <3 Oh did I also tell you it drys in a flash!! I always bump my nails (being a busy mom that can't sit still for longer than 10 minutes!) usually right after I paint them, then I have to either try to smooth it or start over!!! So nothing changed the other night, bumped the nail thinking great, then I go to look, smooth and pretty still!!! In Love!!!! 

Ok, One more thing I have to tell you about!!! They have a program called Julep Maven, a monthly Subscription of personalized beauty goodness!!! All you have to do is take a quiz to find out your Maven profile (I'm Classic with a Twist). And for a pretty reasonable price you can get a monthly subscription, and you can choose your profile if say you want to be Bombshell instead!!! 

Ok so I hope this has helped you and been somewhat informative!!! If you like my little Beauty Blog Subscribe!!! I'll try to do a New Beauty Habit each week among other posts!! <3-Christy  January 11, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment